Universal Transconductance Amplifier
- Supply Voltage: 5 to 24 VDC, single supply, at least 1 volt higher than full scale output voltage.
- Supply Current: less than 1mA; Supply Voltage variation effect: less than 0.01% per volt.
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +70°C
- Tempco: less than 0.01% per °C
- Gain accuracy: ±1% FSO all ranges ±0.2% on factory preset range.
- Voltage output in darkness:<0.2% FSO
- Output impedance: 1000Ω ± 1%
- NEMA 4 gasketed white polycarbonate enclosure: 1.37" x 1.96" x 2.55" (4.15" with gland nuts). Please see photo and mounting template diagram. Weight, 4 oz.
- Gland nut at output, gland nut or BNC at input.
- Phoenix® beryllium/copper i/o terminals. See diagram.
- Input connector: two terminals for LI-COR for shield and center conductor, or BNC connector.
- Output connector: three terminals, for + power, signal, and common.
- Complete instructions are included with the UTA order; also available in PDF form from link on this webpage.
List of available gain factors, /gain=xxx. The higher gains are useful for the low light levels that come up in photometry or for underwater quantum sensors at depth.
Available Gain Factors