Leaf Wetness Probe
- Supply Volts: 5 to 15 VDC
- Less than 0.01% per volt supply variation.
- Frequency output: 50 hz dry @ infinite ohms
- 10 khx wet @ zero ohms
- Open collector square wave
- Supply current: 200±10µA dry to 1000µA wet
- Can be used as analog output signal
- Voltage output: 0.2 to 1 volt
- Operating temperature: -0°C to +70°C no meaningful signal below 0°C
- Connection to data logger: 10 foot cable
- 4 wire flat telephone PVC jacket
- red: + 5 to 15 volts DC
- green: frequency signal, open collector, needs pull-up to +V, 50hz to 10khz
- white: voltage output signal, 0.2 volts to 1 volt.
- black: common, or analog current output.
- see SMX documentation for resistance response. lifetime: 1 to 3 years (depends on contaminants). Top & bottom sensor grids are 1.625" x 0.625
- Overall size: 4.5" long x 0.75 wide x 0.031" thick, with mounting holes for #6 screw
- Includes nylon loop for mounting. Pipe clamp not provided.